Blazing Nova Academy
Welcome To Blazing Nova Academy Dueling Network Academy with innovative system, active staff and constant events.
Blazing Nova Academy
Welcome To Blazing Nova Academy Dueling Network Academy with innovative system, active staff and constant events.
Blazing Nova Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling Network Academy with innovative system, active staff and constant events.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Havoc Is back
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 pm by Havoc

» Wow. Just wow.
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:54 pm by Rain

»  Merging academies
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:38 pm by Kira

» merge with my academy
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:44 pm by PainOfDemise

» Make your own cards
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 pm by Kira

» New Banners
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 pm by Havoc

» Small daily tournaments??
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:12 am by DraconianBlade

» Team Kanto
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:48 am by BlueEyesGrapha

» The Havoc shop of Awesomness
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm by Kyoya Hibari

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Havoc
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_vote_lcapTHE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_voting_barTHE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_vote_rcap 
Kira
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_vote_lcapTHE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_voting_barTHE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_vote_rcap 
PainOfDemise
Paladin
Pun
chiefzackery
Axel
Astral
Wiicked_Triicks
crystalbeastuser
Most active topics
Make your own cards
Small daily tournaments??
The Inner Circle
Team Cookie
The Quest for the Supreme King!
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!
Team Kanto
Great Ideas for the Academy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheres my test results?
Path System?

Go down 
+2
Gay Faggot Douche King
Astral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Astral

Astral

Duel Cash : 6405

THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! Empty
PostSubject: THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!   THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:24 am

ok so here is my plan. tomorrow at 5:00 we will hold a competion to see who qualifys to be a signer like in yugioh 5ds.

The rules are that it is a single elimination duel. No cheating hints on pm's or metas otks or ftks allowed. the only decks allowed are the 5 signer decks that they use. ex. akizas deck or jacks or yuseis deck and the other 2 signers decks. after that you can choose any deck to use after qualifying to be a signer. Every 2 months the crimson dragon will decide to hold another competion to see if the signers are still able to hold the dragons mark and power. During the day of this event people may challenge a signer to become a signer. signers must accept challenges but may only accept up to 3 on that day. No otks or metas allowed in this sacred duel.signers must use their character deck that they used to become a signer. When you become a signer you get privleges you wouldnet normaly get as a memeber. (if havoc approves of privleges) And you will have a higher status in here. winner in first place will recive the head of the crimson dragon, 2cd wings,3rd/4th is the claws and 5th is the tail i think. head recieves 10,000 dc wings-5000dc claws -2500 and tail is 1500 dc.

Also there is another tournament for the 4 meklords. The top 4 in this competion will become the meklord emperors and the winners all get 5000dc. Each month the signers and meklords will duel with a 4 on 4 duel. so 4 signers vs 4 meklords. dont forget the captain of the meklords so that makes 4 insted of 3. First place is meklord captain. IF meklords win this duel then they can choose one person from stardust to go to archfiend. If signers win they choose one person from srchfiend to go to stardust. It cant be a admin. Also no metas allowed or otks in meklord tournament. Also privleges awarded to meklords as signers get.

So everyone good luck tomorrow at 5.00 pm.

Here is some little motivation for tomorrow. Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
maxwell1616

Duel Cash : -1

PostSubject: Re: THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!   THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:33 am

im in!!!!!!!!!!!!! second one
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Admin
Havoc

Duel Cash : 2147483646

PostSubject: Re: THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!   THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:55 pm

This Event will be held on sunday, at any given time. Hosted by me, Admins can duel too Very Happy! Thanksz for the idea Astral +1000.
Back to top Go down
https://blazingnovaacademy.forumotion.com
Pun

Pun

Duel Cash : 3302

PostSubject: Re: THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!   THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:51 pm

I'll compete.
Back to top Go down
crystalbeastuser

Duel Cash : 8

PostSubject: Re: THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!   THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:14 am

wonder how it will turn out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!   THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazing Nova Academy :: Other and Off-Topic :: Suggestions-
Jump to: