Blazing Nova Academy
Welcome To Blazing Nova Academy Dueling Network Academy with innovative system, active staff and constant events.

Dueling Network Academy with innovative system, active staff and constant events.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Havoc Is back
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 pm by Havoc

» Wow. Just wow.
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:54 pm by Rain

»  Merging academies
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:38 pm by Kira

» merge with my academy
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:44 pm by PainOfDemise

» Make your own cards
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 pm by Kira

» New Banners
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 pm by Havoc

» Small daily tournaments??
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:12 am by DraconianBlade

» Team Kanto
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:48 am by BlueEyesGrapha

» The Havoc shop of Awesomness
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:35 pm by Kyoya Hibari

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Top posters
Havoc
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_vote_lcapTeam War (Read Before Declaring) I_voting_barTeam War (Read Before Declaring) I_vote_rcap 
Kira
Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_vote_lcapTeam War (Read Before Declaring) I_voting_barTeam War (Read Before Declaring) I_vote_rcap 
PainOfDemise
Paladin
Pun
chiefzackery
Axel
Astral
Wiicked_Triicks
crystalbeastuser
Most active topics
Make your own cards
Small daily tournaments??
The Inner Circle
Team Cookie
The Quest for the Supreme King!
THE LEGENDARY 5 SIGNERS!!
Team Kanto
Great Ideas for the Academy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheres my test results?
Path System?

Team War (Read Before Declaring)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Duel Cash : 9594

Team War (Read Before Declaring) Empty
PostSubject: Team War (Read Before Declaring)   Team War (Read Before Declaring) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Here are the rules of team wars

How To Declare

1. Chose another team.
2. Talk to your Co-leader and at least one Adviser and vote if you should battle or not. Two-third vote decides.
3. Decide who will be your Defenders and Attackers (one Adviser and one normal member must be on each Attackers and Defenders.)
4. Leaders and Co-Leaders can switch between Attackers and Defenders.
5. Begin Battle.

During Battle

1. Each team has six Heart Points.
2. Each time a Defender is defeated, the Defender's team loses a Heart Point. Screen Shot the results of a duel.
3. Attackers can duel other Attackers. If an Attacker loses that player's team loses half of a heart point. Screen Shot the results of the duel.
4. If the player who attacks loses the duel, that player's team loses a Heart Point.

How to Win

1. The other team surrendering.
2. The other team's Leader, one Adviser, and one member being inactive for a week after declaration.
3. Reducing the other team's Heart Points to 0.

Prize

1. The privilege to have anything from any shop free for a day .
2. Each member receives 400 Duel Cash.
3. Being known as the better of the two teams.

(There may be tournaments to have all teams fight each other and/or pair up. The rules of that tournament will most likely be different than the above. Prizes within the tournaments may vary.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Team War (Read Before Declaring)
Page 1 of 1